• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

CFL In-game

Is rod right?

Did they really change it you cant hit kicker even if you get the ball?

That is a bad rule if true

Well, tomorrow the hunt begins

Syndicate stealth takedown of the countrys capital, blue bomber style

Should be a lot of fun. Still all-in on the Bombers even without Bighill

Me too, might add more if line moves actually, just have to trust in who theyve played, and winnipeg has looked as clear as day as best in form

Me too, might add more if line moves actually, just have to trust in who theyve played, and winnipeg has looked as clear as day as best in form

Agreed, might add some moneyline if I can get over +160 on it. I still think this line represents Ottawa getting all the headlines because they have surprised people and Winnipeg is just doing what they do without making noise

Agreed, might add some moneyline if I can get over +160 on it. I still think this line represents Ottawa getting all the headlines because they have surprised people and Winnipeg is just doing what they do without making noise
Its 150 at 365 now

Gotta think bighill news tomorrow as more bets come in, plus the ottawa narrative, push more that way, gonna wait it out and hope for 170, but agreed, 160 is definitely addable

Sad that O'Shea had to challenge that obvious OPI. What the fuck are these officials paid for?

Nichols getting a lot of time in the pocket. Ottawa not managing much pass rush at all

OMG Dunnigan is awful...how does someone who played the game at such a high level be so utterly confused about whats going on?

2 and out...no rest for that tired defence.

Hugh Campbell is way too conservative. 3rd time he's unted on a 3rd and 2 near midfield. One was fake but still. Should've gone for that and given the defence more rest

Not as much...I'm gonna stay with what I have. The pace is right but 2 missed FGs have taken 5 points off the board. If Ottawa can get its offence going, I still think the over has a good shot.

Ottawa needs to answer here or Winnipeg gonna run away with it and it'll be one of those blowout unders

Wow Nichols down. He started his slide really late but took a pretty good shot to the side of the head.

Ottawa is +15.5 live...interesting but only if I knew Nichols was out for the game. Streveler no slouch either

This game is slowing now. On a 44.5 pace right now. Good thing this is the CFL where overs are never over until the final whistle

Still don't understand why they allowed an already reviewed play to be challenged. That's bizarre

@Hulu whos your fav CFL team? I’d like to pick a team to root for but I don’t know much about the history/culture of each organization.

Who would be the equivalent of say the Oakland Raiders?

@Hulu whos your fav CFL team? I’d like to pick a team to root for but I don’t know much about the history/culture of each organization.

I'm a Hamilton Tiger-Cats guy because I grew up there and my dad took me to games as a kid. That used to be a really rough place because Hamilton was a steel-town with plenty of biker gangs. There was always fights at games, people getting carried out by the cops etc and as a kid from the Suburbs, I loved every minute of it. Nowadays they've really cleaned it up. Its mostly families who sit on their hands.

And the Hamilton Tigers were already in existence for 49 years when the Green Bay Packers came into being so its one of the oldest sports clubs in North America

I'd also say the most rabid fanbases these days are in Saskatchewan and Winnipeg. Sask is speciel though...the city of Regina is about 200,000 people and they manage to fill that stadium pretty good week in and out

Hahaha only see that once every couple years or so. One of those only in the CFL plays. Love it!!

Funny thing is, the returner was Lankford. He was also involved in a kick-out play 2 years ago so he should know the punter is onside. Maybe he just didn't see Medlock streaking down the field.

Winnipeg's offence jujst not functioning without Nichols. They look completely disjointed

I'd also say the most rabid fanbases these days are in Saskatchewan and Winnipeg. Sask is speciel though...the city of Regina is about 200,000 people and they manage to fill that stadium pretty good week in and out

Ya, we make fun of em, but rider fans are another level

Winnipeg is a machine this season. But what happens with Nichols? Things will get interesting

Back