• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Primarily Arsenal‘s back-line and absence of midfield quality lost it, not Cech

Ya, they got so badly outplayed 2nd half, that first 15 mins, whatever sarri said worked, or emery I have no clue what he could have done

Leno maybe saves 1st, 2nd is more likely, but it was the midfield, and ever since mertesacker left, no leader on the back 4

Just worried about costa a few years ago clearly wasnt ready, and it burned them a sub

I guess just have to trust harry and if he says he can go potentially 120 min

Have to trust him

So if he starts, who sits?

Assuming front 6 is kane, son, eriksen, sissoko....

Lucas and dele? Winks? Dier? Wanyama?

If winks fit I go him and dele, save lucas and lamela for 2nd half

If no winks fit, probaly wanyama

Dele and Wanyama for me

Dier low key sucks this year

Dele and Wanyama for me

Dier low key sucks this year

He hasnt been great, so many little injuries, low key sucks is generous

Wouldnt mind selling him in case its permanent and other teams might not have noticed yet, but hes deles bff

I think i'll take Liverpool to lift up the trophy. Not the most complicated level of thought, certainly open to other viewpoints (cough Teed/braves)
Won both regular season match-ups against Spurs by a score of 2-1.
Finished 26 points better in the regular season table.
Liverpool advanced to the final by beating Barcelona 4-0 at home. Spurs inched by City thanks to a controversial ruling that allowed a goal on what looked like a hand ball.
While i'm not denying that Spurs are extremely motivated, Liverpool has the edge in two respects: experience (they played last year in the CL Final against Real Madrid) and meaning. After losing out on the BPL Title race to City despite accruing 97 points, Liverpool's season would be shockingly disappointing if they also came out empty in the CL Final.
A lot of pace up front for Liverpool, especially in the form of Sadio Mane, who will be too much to handle for Liverpool's front backs. Mohamed Salah will also be back after missing the second leg against Barcelona. He scored 22 goals in the Premiere League and four in the Champions League.
The key to Liverpool's tempo and an underestimated weapon overall is midfielder Jordan Henderson. He is adept at preventing counterattacks and pushing the ball forward with intelligent passes in order to maintain the attack.
On the other side...
Harry Kane has declared himself injury-free, but his playing time should not concern Liverpool backers. In fact, I hope that he starts, because, after missing a month and a half of action, there is no way that he will be fit to handle the overall tempo and the high press that Liverpool will establish.
With Kane and Fernando Llorente, who scored the winner against City in the air, the Spurs lean on their aerial threat. This may have bothered last year's version of Liverpool. But with Virgil van Dijk at 6-4, the Reds' backline is a lot more solid in this regard. Roberto Firmino is also surprisingly good at defending headers.

tough start but I would say the positive is they haven't panicked

not sure Kane should be out there...that last 3 on 3 with Dele...Kane is just jogging up the field.

They don't have enough in the final third

It was a great run. Didn’t have it today. Liverpool is a better team.

PK decision changed everything.

Not sure Kane belonged out there.

Pk was just ugh, sissoko pointing out the run and mane kicked it right at his arm

Changed the game, poch set em up to counter and then liverpool stayed back, 2nd half changes worked and had way more of the ball but only real decent chance was eriksens shot

Most important summer since bale was sold

Back