• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

*****NFL Draft In-Game Thread*****

So was Muhammad Wilkerson, Quinton Coples, Sheldon Richardson, and Leonard Williams. Same damn player nearly every year.
2016 season[edit]
On July 15, 2016, Wilkerson signed a 5-year deal worth $86 million featuring $53 million guaranteed and a $15 million signing bonus.[22]Wilkerson played 15 games in 2016, starting 14 of them, finishing with 58 tackles, 4.5 sacks, 3 passes defended, and a forced fumble.[23]
2017 season

No issue with it

schefty says jets tried to trade back and raiders couldnt either

mayock takes his guy, assuming they passed oallen cause they wanted a lineman rusher not an lb

They doing the whole first round tonight? If so, What time is this going till?

Taven Bryan was a waste last year and now Jags get yet another D-end when there's already Yannick and Calais. Makes no sense. Good luck Foles throwing to fucking nobody... if the Raiders would have just been reasonable then Jags woulda probably made the right choice and taken TJ. DRAFT BY YOUR NEEDS FFS!

Taven Bryan was a waste last year and now Jags get yet another D-end when there's already Yannick and Calais. Makes no sense. Good luck Foles throwing to fucking nobody... if the Raiders would have just been reasonable then Jags woulda probably made the right choice and taken TJ. DRAFT BY YOUR NEEDS FFS!

Hes a lb

I think you will like it by end of the night, i bet they trade back in for fant or irv in the 20s

Allen had 17 sacks in the SEC. Much better pick than Q who won't have 17 sacks for his career.

Raiders pick makes sense to me. Clelin comes from a Military family, so respectful. Will do what he's told, (Yes Coach) won't talk back. A leader on the field. I believe Ferrell would not have been available later, so they took him now. Good pick.

Raiders pick makes sense to me. Clelin comes from a Military family, so respectful. Will do what he's told, (Yes Coach) won't talk back. A leader on the field. I believe Ferrell would not have been available later, so they took him now. Good pick.

Not about whether he’s going to be a good player though, Vap. It’s about he could’ve been gotten 10-12 picks later. If you trade down even 3-5 slots you still get your guy and probably another 2nd on a team that has a Million holes. Just don’t get him at 4. But talent wise he’s a stud, no doubt

Back