• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Where Will Nick Foles End Up Next Season?

Im a bit skeptical of Foles tbh
So we had extended bortles‘ contract cause of his playoff run

And now we are signing Foles because...of his playoff run?

Im a bit skeptical of Foles tbh
So we had extended bortles‘ contract cause of his playoff run

And now we are signing Foles because...of his playoff run?

Bortles was a legit bad qb who had one run (and he put up good numbers one other year because he got garbage time stats)

Foles has

-a Pro Bowl season when he threw 27 tds and 2 ints and won pro bowl mvp (obviously this last fact means nothing, just saying)
-A season where he won the Super Bowl by dominating Minnesota and the Pats
-A season where he took over for a team whos qb was injured and could not afford another loss or their playoff hopes would be dead and responded by winning on the road in LA as a 11 point dog, winning out, not only winning the playoffs but winning the first playoff game, and coming an Alshon drop away from playing in the NFC Championship again.

We've seen Foles his whole career aside from a few years, and I can assure you he is better than Bortles and this pedigree shows that. However, he is not the kind of guy who is going to turn a bad offense into a good offense without help. He reads defenses well and makes excellent reads, but he will throw a ball up for a WR to go get and if ur WRs suck and get outplayed, he will throw some picks. In philly, there is no question that wentz is the guy going forward, but almost all fans agree that Foles threw Alshon jump balls in a way Wentz wouldn't, and we liked that. The question is, will you have guys who will go get those? He utilizes the Tight End very well, so you will need to upgrade at TE.

If he is going to significantly improve the offense, you do need to give him some players, but if you do that he wont single handled kill you the way that Bortles did many times.

Thing with Foles, he better have some tall athletic receivers. Arm strength of a noodle, great at throwing jump balls. I do not believe he is better than Bortles athletically, he is better with decision making. So it's where and when to throw the lollypops.

Better get some tall receivers with hops and hands Jags, that's what you're signing up for.

Bortles is like fourth all time for quarterbacks in yards per carry. Thats how jax won the playoff game vs buffalo...7-0. people say he was great vs the steelers but that was all off playaction. without fournette jags lose easily

Thing with Foles, he better have some tall athletic receivers. Arm strength of a noodle, great at throwing jump balls. I do not believe he is better than Bortles athletically, he is better with decision making. So it's where and when to throw the lollypops.

Better get some tall receivers with hops and hands Jags, that's what you're signing up for.

depends what you mean by arm strength. his throws aren't rockets, but he does have a pretty good deep ball.

Jags seem like the only team after the tripod

They should be able to knock a few milly off the deal

Jags seem like the only team after the tripod

They should be able to knock a few milly off the deal

if they have been talking and agreed to something, it would be in bad faith to try to renegotiate now. my guess is its all been set since last week

if they have been talking and agreed to something, it would be in bad faith to try to renegotiate now. my guess is its all been set since last week

Oh I dont mean that, ya that would be bad, cant get a reputation like that

I just mean in general, he was asking for like 20m I think Glazer said a few weeks ago, once it became clear they were only real option, which was before anything finalized, I would have gone down to like 15ish

Back