• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Bob Kraft Loves Hookers...

Already heard some good stuff on Rome

-just won the superbowl, I'm going to a correctional facility just outside Disney world
-guess winning the SB wasn't a happy enough ending
-add another ring to Kraft's resume

Just a few

Yep the hooker thing is fine and dandy but who knows how deep this gets into the international trafficking part of it

Yep the hooker thing is fine and dandy but who knows how deep this gets into the international trafficking part of it
Yes, this story is much bigger most likely but the Kraft part...well... it is funny...

The rest is very serious though.

At the police press conf they said only solicitation charges have been brought against anyone involved so far, old dudes soliciting hookers is always hilarious in general

Wonder if it was a coincidence that Kraft/Heinz stock was so low this morning....I'm gonna guess so

I saw something that said acts were caught on tape. Not sure if they just mean in general or if they are specific to kraft.

Two Things:
1. Your a superstar, you shouldn't need to pay for it. Plenty of star fuckers out there.
2. I don't believe paying a lady for sex is a crime.

Bonus Thought:
Most guys that do pay for sex is usually because their girl will do stuff your girl won't...
:shake:

Just merged the 2 threads, we had started, gentlemen. This'll be an interesting development, I'm sure...
Ya I thought I looked and checked to see if anyone had posted anything on it. It popped up on my phone through an espn update and I was like I gotta post this. Priceless. And it was right after I watched the stuff last night on barlkley and the Shit he said on the smollet deal. Damn Shaq was about to bust a damn gut laughing about it

Officials say Kraft is accused of soliciting a prostitute on at least 2 separate occasions at a massage parlor in Florida roughly "a month ago."

Cops say the name of the establishment that Kraft visited is Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter.

Cops say they have obtained evidence from body cam video and surveillance that has been conducted over the last several months.

Officials say Kraft was driven to the spa by a chauffeur ... and say they have video of the Pats owner "that shows the act that took place" with him inside of the spa.

The average cost per visit for services was $59 for half an hour and $79 per hour, according to police.

As for the next steps, officials say the State's Attorney has the warrant and it will be sent to Kraft's home in Massachusetts.

Kraft has been charged with a misdemeanor and will have to appear in court.

So far, no official comment from either Kraft or the New England Patriots. We've also reached out to the NFL, as he will likely face discipline from the league.

Multiple law enforcement agencies were involved in the operation -- including Homeland Security, the IRS, the Jupiter P.D., Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office and more.

Officials say the women accused of running the sex trafficking ring operated out of local spas which touted themselves as massage parlors.

The investigation took roughly 8 months and officials say they've identified more than 100 men suspected of being "Johns."

Two Things:
2. I don't believe paying a lady for sex is a crime.
Yea the problem with that is a lot of women involved in prostitution are doing it against their will. It’s called human trafficking. Sounds like what was going on at this “spa”.

There's a list on social media that has the 25 names. Kraft is the only name I recognized.

Saw that too...but I think the name that Schefty is talking about is out of the alleged-200-something involved in this whole operation...not the 25 on the list that was posted on Twitter.

This story is going to only get bigger and more twisted for sure...

He’s worth an estimated $6.6B... wtf is he going to rub and tugs for? And what rub and tug isn’t greasing the local police?

Furthermore, what happened to that 25 year old girlfriend he had? Anyone remember that video of him practicing lines with her? Or the one of him dancing?

Per my buddy who’s a looper at Seminole (incredibly exclusive club in Jupiter), Donald Ross course right on the ocean. It’s beautiful.
4AFD6DC9-40BC-47C2-AC33-ABC46D92ADC9.png

Back