• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Tiger vs Phil Match Official

I support this.

I have to watch my mouth a lot of times when getting paired with older gents...

'Fudge'
'Cinnamon Bits'
'Cheese and Rice'

All good substitutes.
See I got into it with the CEO's wife tonight about God etc, and I'm good about avoiding that but she kinda set me off. What's up with that in Michigan? I even, after explaining it all, got my retired aunt, pastor of 30 years, to say bullshit. Gave her a virtual high five. The holier than thou crowd is weird up there, got hit from about ten directions. And I don't lay up. Don't care the ramifications, I make you money, and I'll also play ball.

You can't say fuck on the golf course? That's why I play.

See I got into it with the CEO's wife tonight about God etc, and I'm good about avoiding that but she kinda set me off. What's up with that in Michigan? I even, after explaining it all, got my retired aunt, pastor of 30 years, to say bullshit. Gave her a virtual high five. The holier than thou crowd is weird up there, got hit from about ten directions. And I don't lay up. Don't care the ramifications, I make you money, and I'll also play ball.

You can't say fuck on the golf course? That's why I play.

LOL, of course you can say it...and I do a lot.

I just respect my elders sometimes... like Shark and VK.

LOL, of course you can say it...and I do a lot.

I just respect my elders sometimes... like Shark and VK.
Yeah I tried that once and it gained no respect

Old people cuss more than I do, figure they're respecting me by throwing an occasional f-bomb and I accept. It's golf.

Yeah that's a BS excuse. We don't need chit-chat. We need some needling. And how about a 3 iron challenge when they're both sitting 140 out? Thought this was supposed to be a little different.

They gotta save the sidebetting for when the match is over after 14 holes

Rovell is such a fuck, like a simple Google search wouldn't figure it out. Blast it on twitter dweeb

Yeah telling us what we all know, that the old tiger would drain that putt, got old after the millionth time in April. New material por favor.

Also pretty upsetting since this is on PPV that these guys are throwing 4 letter bombs around, like every actual round of golf

Does Tiger go to cross-handed or claw grip this year? Or does he revert back to the fat mallet head?

Phil gonna be the Tony Romo of golf announcers someday. Dude loves to talk and knows the intricacies as well as anyone.

Phil leaning into it is the best part. Its why people love him....and hate him.

I like to imagine Phil sitting alone on Wednesday nights with his laptop fired up, betting Emilio Grillo -130 over Chez Reavie in that week's Safeway Open. He's got to be that much of a degenerate, right? Or I at least hope he is.

Back