• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Super League?

There will be changes for sure , you can’t expect a select few of clubs to continue to leave millions on the table to subsidize smaller clubs

I love the idea of moving more CL games to the weekend . For the fan that is great and UEFA would be able to generate more tv money with more games on the weekend

I’d hate it

These leagues could give a fuck about fans (all sports).

Would your mind be changed if Spurs were included

Personally I think fans would love it and the ratings would be great

The biggest lie being told is people would rather see City vs Bournemouth than City vs Juventus

Would your mind be changed if Spurs were included

Personally I think fans would love it and the ratings would be great

The biggest lie being told is people would rather see City vs Bournemouth than City vs Juventus

i would mind as a matter of fact. I would watch, and I would be excited for it. But I'm a traditionalist and I think the status quo is making every enough money and would prefer it sty the same

I just want to be entertained , I don’t have any affiliation to a team or league , if I did maybe my opinion would change

Think the money in the sport is already massive , and I don’t see it reversing

Issue i have, and ive seen most journos point out, is the 11 founder clubs or whatever cant get relegated for 20 years or whatever, but the 5 guests can?

If it was done right, with a proper relegation system, i think i would be a fan, but there need to be stakes

Id do it more like the relegation in some of the leagues where say for example 2 or 3 spots each year relegated

Last place is relegated

First place in whatever feeder system promoted

2nd and 3rd last, and 2nd and 3rd in the feeder, have a playoff for 1 or 2 spots

Would have to be some kind of cup competition prolly to find the feeder system, like a 16 team cup or something, top 2 teams from the big 5, and then 6 other league winners from holland, ukraine, russia etc.

Back