• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

On Sunday supplement, kind of like nfl pre game for premier league on sky, some writer for daily mail says he thinks mourinho is fired today or soon, eith the international break coming

the BBC reported this morning hes nowhere near gone

he makes it until at least CL group stages are over for sure imo

i just rarely try using timed shooting and my life has gotten better

Ya, i loves the double tap with low shots last year, so its trying to end that muscle memory

Now every time i try to do one with l1 and r1, i miss r1 or press late, and do chips

Pep apologized to Jesus for letting mahrez take the free kick? I understand he’s upset but way to throw more dirt on a guy lol

I got to 1700 wednesdsy, but then didnt have much time, and couldnt buy a win

Do you earn lots of points in weekend league formfollowing week?

If you get 11 wins, you get all 2000...I had all my points and I just forgot to submit that I was joining

its bullshit because you get the rewards (you get the points at that time) on Thursday at noon, and you have until midnight to enter. That's too short of a window

Back