• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Week 2 NFL DISCUSSION

REF

Vinovich ATL under type

New guy 2nd game in buffalo

BIG HOME OVER GUY IN PITT Boger

Home under guy jets

1st game tampa

Saints visitor over guy

Rams visitor over

49ers 1st game

Jax visitor over
Denver OVER

Dallas OVER

Last edited:
am I the only one who thinks this sunday has the feel of a NYG rout with Saquon going nuts and being the thing everyones talking about Monday?

I wonder what kind of effort we‘ll see out of Detroit. I mean jesus they let Crowell outrun all of them

Matt P. moving in the wrong direction with Lion’s players. It all started back during spring training.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/686349002

Then, after getting waxed on MNF. Players still not happy with his coaching style...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...ricia-over-team-rules-amount-of-work.amp.html

Biggest mistake all of Hoodie's disciples make when they get head coaching gigs is that they go to their new team and start to try to implement things like Hoodie does.

Doesn't quite work that way. Hoodie has earned the right to do WTF he wants and let his balls hang low because he's the GOAT...and I'm a diehard Jets fan. And this dude is so stubborn that he suspended one of the most important guys for his team (in that Super Bowl game) Butler, and it quite possibly could've cost him a championship.

For a scrub like Patricia or Crennel, or a hack-loser-piece-of-shit like McDaniels to go somewhere and try to be a hard ass...good luck with that...dummies.

Scarf needs his own morning show. To tell it how it is. Who else is a fucking moron and why

I wonder what that Detroit locker room looks like. Can‘t be a pretty picture. Per BAR‘s trend favorites tend to bounce back week 2 after a loss I wonder who the exceptions to those trend were and if they show similar problems as Detroit.

I think Saints bounce back altho they were torched. Their defense is way better than the flop they showed.

Biggest mistake all of Hoodie's disciples make when they get head coaching gigs is that they go to their new team and start to try to implement things like Hoodie does.

Doesn't quite work that way. Hoodie has earned the right to do WTF he wants and let his balls hang low because he's the GOAT...and I'm a diehard Jets fan. And this dude is so stubborn that he suspended one of the most important guys for his team (in that Super Bowl game) Butler, and it quite possibly could've cost him a championship.

For a scrub like Patricia or Crennel, or a hack-loser-piece-of-shit like McDaniels to go somewhere and try to be a hard ass...good luck with that...dummies.

it does say something that when McDaniels got an offer, the pats made a push to keep him. For the others, they were like bon voyage

it does say something that when McDaniels got an offer, the pats made a push to keep him. For the others, they were like bon voyage

That was a Kraft move...to keep him. He (Mc-Shitforbrains) basically fucked over the Colts who had hired assistant coaches McD chose already and now Irsay has to honor their contracts.

McD will never get a job again and is clearly the heir apparent to Hoodie. Kraft can't fire Hoodie because it would be a special level of stupid, but I think Hoodie is smart enough to walk away when 12 walks away.

Then we can all watch that waste of space McDaniels fall on his face in NE, just like he did in Denver. Don't forget that Charlie Weis and Bill O'Brien were both "great" when they were 12's OC too. Why Kraft wants that POS so badly, I cannot understand. That has to be a Brady call...just like Brady and Kraft making the decision together about how they should get rid of Jimmy G and going over Hoodie's head.

One more thing about McDaniels, Dan...don't forget who that offer came from. The most maniacal owner in the National Football League. A guy so fucking stupid, that he kept Ryan Grigson as his GM so long, that it nearly ended the career of his $125M QB. Grigson in my lifetime may be the worst GM to ever have been paid by a NFL team.

You have a $125M QB AND REFUSE TO EITHER DRAFT OR SIGN FA OFFENSIVE LINEMEN TO PROTECT HIM?!?!

Irsay is fortunate that Andrew Luck didn't get killed behind the dog shit O-Line he played behind forever.

And 2 years later, we still haven't seen him look like he once did and air out a pass beyond 20 yards.

That is the owner that offered Josh McShitbag a contract...and then got screwed over by him. Smart businessman. Must be nice to have been born into $500M and then live your life being a bad-decision making dummy.

Yep, Bill Bellyache breeds douchebag coaches that rarely win at the HC gig.

There's a reason Bill's Pats teams are low on colorful personalities, his methods wouldn't work on Deion Sanders types.

The white WR's penchants sum it up.

Needs lunch pail types just happy to be in the league that won't get their heads too far up their own ass.

And when they do he cuts them.

Those are the dudes that will give close to 100% every game because they basically have too in order to stay employed. Guys with a chip on their shoulders.

Anomaly is the Randy Moss era but Randy was in a different headspace at that stage.

Gronk has personality somewhat but the IQ of a ham sandwich so no match for Bill's wits.

Hey it works really well for Bill.

But these Pats coaching spawn think they can implement this method on any franchise anywhere.

Bill's shit wouldn't work anywhere else, that is fact. Kraft bought in and Tom was the most successful fluke in pro sports.

Pats are just the almost perfect marriage.

Total agree, Emkee. It’s funny about Gronk. 2nd round pick out of Arizona...HOF talent but a guy nobody thought was anything coming out of college...kind of like the entire team. Another chip on the should Patriot playing to prove people wrong continually.

Gronk the most unstoppable force on the football field in regard to how he can’t be matched up with.

And while I love to think he’s as sharp as a golf ball (and he surely plays the meathead part)...dude is a LOT brighter than he gets credit for.

Case in point...do you know he hasn’t spent a dime of any contract he’s ever gotten from playing football? Every penny gets invested for his future. His crush-beercan-against-skull monies are all from
endorsements. Dude can’t be that stupid if he’s already planning for life beyond football.

And I hate the fucking guy as a Jets fan, but even I have to tip my cap to the way he and 12 respect the game and play it like it’s supposed to be played.

Matt P. moving in the wrong direction with Lion’s players. It all started back during spring training.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/686349002

Then, after getting waxed on MNF. Players still not happy with his coaching style...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...ricia-over-team-rules-amount-of-work.amp.html

Yea I really want to take lions as they fit my kind of week 2 bet but just no way w nobody on team having any respect for fat Matt. Kinda looking over there, I’d def expect Stafford to play better and jimmy g outta find passing on this team way freaking easier than against minny. Both offenses getting to face significantly worse defenses than they saw week one, leads me to think over.

Gotta play bills no? Teams that get destroyed you can generally expect a much better effort. And like all chargers Games big coaching mismatch for opposing side. Can’t in any way see chargers traveling cross country for a early start and blowing bills out. Think it be a ugly one possession game.

I love ravens this season but can’t take them here. Only play I can see worth making for thu night is starting a tease w bungals +7, if ravens were the 1 point dog I’d have happily made them +7 instead, just a numbers game here as I think this game be one possession either way.

Like falcons laying less than a td, I think panthers have lot of same problems scoring this week. As long as atl can punch in red zone trips I think they win by at least 7.

Anxious to see a line for the titans/hou Game (hopefully marriotta plays to keep it reasonable), more imporataky titans may be down both starting tackles which not good vs that Houston pass rush.

Total agree, Emkee. It’s funny about Gronk. 2nd round pick out of Arizona...HOF talent but a guy nobody thought was anything coming out of college...kind of like the entire team. Another chip on the should Patriot playing to prove people wrong continually.

Gronk the most unstoppable force on the football field in regard to how he can’t be matched up with.

And while I love to think he’s as sharp as a golf ball (and he surely plays the meathead part)...dude is a LOT brighter than he gets credit for.

Case in point...do you know he hasn’t spent a dime of any contract he’s ever gotten from playing football? Every penny gets invested for his future. His crush-beercan-against-skull monies are all from
endorsements. Dude can’t be that stupid if he’s already planning for life beyond football.

And I hate the fucking guy as a Jets fan, but even I have to tip my cap to the way he and 12 respect the game and play it like it’s supposed to be played.

Yeah, it's just fun to make fun of Gronk I guess. Have a soft spot for the buffoon.

The other funny thing is Patricia is a more than chubby dude with a 'homeless' beard that rocks a pencil behind his ear but his playchart is laminated.

And that dude is trying to run a regime that involves 'punishment' and the like, what a phony. He needs a reality check.

Show up to work looking like shit but try to run a marine type regime, gtfoh bruh.

The next John Elway leggo :)

Behind that offensive line, it might be a few more (hundred) games before your boy gets there.

I still stand by my earlier prediction that I can see Buffalo winning this game. Bosa out indefinitely, Lynn a much worse coach than McDermott, WC to EC 1pm game...new QB...gameplan more focused on the run game. I may just hold my nose and grab a small piece of that Buffalo ML. God help me, cuz it won't be pretty.

HI GUYS,

BIG PLAY CUMMING FOR NFL SUNDAY. I AM LIVE IN CHICAGO FOR THE BEARS AND SEAHAWKS!!

I WILL POST THE MOVE AFTER WE HAVE LOCKED OUR NUMBERS IN!!

CANT WAIT! COCK TALES for ALL after the BIG GAME!!

Yeah, it's just fun to make fun of Gronk I guess. Have a soft spot for the buffoon.

The other funny thing is Patricia is a more than chubby dude with a 'homeless' beard that rocks a pencil behind his ear but his playchart is laminated.

And that dude is trying to run a regime that involves 'punishment' and the like, what a phony. He needs a reality check.

Show up to work looking like shit but try to run a marine type regime, gtfoh bruh.

Lmao, well said. Not sure how anyone can have respect for a guy that has so little for himself he willing to present himself to a national audience looking like that!! I mean god damn, I’m a freaking laborer and don’t go to work looking that sloppy!!

Sam Bradford is so bad its comical.

I thought for sure he would at least check down a lot as he typically does to get DJ a lot of fantasy play, but of course how my dfs typically goes had plenty of cheap gems but the guy I shelled out the big money for couldn’t muster a big game.

Gotta think rams just curb stomp them no? I never been a big fan of laying a bunch of points but only 2 ways I see playing that game is laying double digits or teasing Rams to under a td seems incredibly safe!!

Behind that offensive line, it might be a few more (hundred) games before your boy gets there.

I still stand by my earlier prediction that I can see Buffalo winning this game. Bosa out indefinitely, Lynn a much worse coach than McDermott, WC to EC 1pm game...new QB...gameplan more focused on the run game. I may just hold my nose and grab a small piece of that Buffalo ML. God help me, cuz it won't be pretty.

I dunno if I can go that far but I did grab some of bills at +8 when we were talking bout this game on Monday.

I have a feeling giants are going to be trendy. They suck.

As someone else mentioned they both kinda do... I lean to nyg as dogs but def feel what you saying and don’t like the idea of being on same side as everyone reacting to week 1. I suppose looking like crap vs jags doesn’t bother ppl as much as looking like crap against the panthers? Who are no slouches on defense either. I feel like where panthers can be had is in the secondary and clearly Dallas couldn’t take advantage there at all. Gotta be about the lowest total I ever recall seeing for one these gmen/dal Sunday night affairs.

That guy is a fucking shitbag, who while nobody knows is paid by the team, has his season tickets comped by the team, has his parking ($60/car) comped by the team.

The fucker even has his own app. This dipshit couldn’t go away fast enough. He “retired”
But just so happened to be all over the screen on MNF. Go away Ed.

I give you much more credit for being a retired FDNY member and serving that great city.

But your pompous, oversized maniacal ego is out of friggin control. Ridiculous to have to hear about him nonstop while he’s making money off the team...he has his own App he sells based upon his recognition from being the “face” of the Jets fan. Clown.

Ys if he wasnt fdny he would be universally thought of as the dbag he seems to be

Who the fuck announces their return as a fan

Back