• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Week 10 CFL Roundtable

I stand corrected Sammy. Shilz has come off the 6gm but Pipkin is getting the first team reps yeasterday and today.

That confuses things a bit.

Certainly Edmonton can name the score.

Usually a regular bad team can cover these big numbers. But however sometimes there is a team that is in dissaray and they keep losing big.

I agree Hulu Montreal didn’t really shut down Ottawa. It was the lucky turnovers that caused it.

I would verify if tommy Campbell is back. He could he key in covering Derel Walker?

Also Edmonton o line are they healthy? When Reilly had time he could go deep like he likes to do.

Pipkin won’t do much. I suspect a steady diet of Terrell Sutton running the ball

Certainly Edmonton can name the score.

Usually a regular bad team can cover these big numbers. But however sometimes there is a team that is in dissaray and they keep losing big.

I agree Hulu Montreal didn’t really shut down Ottawa. It was the lucky turnovers that caused it.

I would verify if tommy Campbell is back. He could he key in covering Derel Walker?

Also Edmonton o line are they healthy? When Reilly had time he could go deep like he likes to do.

Pipkin won’t do much. I suspect a steady diet of Terrell Sutton running the ball

Tommie Campbell will be back. He was scratched last week for ‘personal reasons’ but Herb Zurkowsky of the gazette reported that he had disobeyed coaches direction to fasten his chin strap during practice and that’s why he was scratched. I shit you not.

Sutton apparently also went through concussion protocol but is cleared to play. He was involved in that collision where his helmet popped off and went straight up.

While some media outlets are reporting manziel is confirmed out, Sherman himself said he won’t make that decision until tomorrow.

There is a real possibility the game in Edmonton gets rescheduled or cancelled due to smoke from the forest fires.

Calgary dealing with the same thing this week but they don’t have an indoor practice facility to move to so they are just taking it easy and doing shorter practices.

Manziel confirmed out. I jumped on the under 52.5 while I still could. The Esks could pitch a shutout here

Looks like Tunde Adeleke will be back at safety for the stamps.

Ciante Evans was banged up last week but should be good to go as well.

On the Riders side, Luchiez Purifoy will see his first action in the secondary since signing last week.

C.J. Gable our for the esks this weekend. Looks like Shaq Cooper will get the start.

Is it just me or are there too many guys named Shaq these days? That’s 3 in the CFL alone. I mean there’s really only one Shaq.

C.J. Gable our for the esks this weekend. Looks like Shaq Cooper will get the start.

Is it just me or are there too many guys named Shaq these days? That’s 3 in the CFL alone. I mean there’s really only one Shaq.
Think about when he came into NBA...it makes sense.

Anyone think the CNE strike will have any affect for attendance/ game tomorrow for TOR/BC?

There’s a strike?

I did read that the Argos have said there’s only a thousand tix left for the game. Of course given that it includes free CNE entrance, how many of those people actually go to the stadium is a legit question.

It's a big political shitshow in Toronto trying to set precedent, CNE doesn't want to hire Local 58 for production. Not sure if overthinking it'll have an effect on the game, but I know lots of people won't cross picket lines outside CNE border to support the union.

It's a big political shitshow in Toronto trying to set precedent, CNE doesn't want to hire Local 58 for production. Not sure if overthinking it'll have an effect on the game, but I know lots of people won't cross picket lines outside CNE border to support the union.

Thanks. I just did a little reading on it. Its getting little media outside of Toronto. I hadn't heard of it and I'm only an hour away. It might have a slight dampening effect on crowds at the cne but the Argos are used to playing for no one. I'm wondering how many of the extra seatd they sold were just people looking for a cheaper way into the ex.

Also, although it's not forecasted to rain tomorrow in Toronto, the city is getting alot of rain (and flooding downtown) that could affect the field for the game. Not sure if they'd cover the field at BMO.

https://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/on-143_metric_e.html

KLbIqCA.png

I would expect they do cover it because of the soccer team. They're pickier about turf quality. But if not, that field could be really slow

Interesting tidbit about the BC/Toronto series. They play twice a year and no home team has won since 2013

Both Gary Peters and TJ Lee were banged up at practice this week. They are both expected to play but may not be 100%. Not good for an already average BC secondary.

Tomorrow stamps are without Fred Jackson (Romar Morris gets the start), Reggie Begleton, Eric Rogers, Tre Roberson and Cordero Law.

Tay Glover-Wright, playing in his second game and first this year starts at corner.

Also, Tunde Adeleke is back on the roster but not ready to start. Berger gets the nod again.

For the Riders Dante Moncrief still out and OL Terran Vaughn as well.

Rob Bagg gets the start at receiver and Caleb Holley is cemented in Durin Carters spot.

Luchiez Purifoy joins the secondary after being dumped by the Redblacks 2 weeks ago. Good pickup by the riders.

It’s official. The smoke is clearing in Edmonton and the game will go ahead as scheduled.

Back