• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

How come you think frances is better than the croatia group?

Bigger stronger taller defenders. Pogna and Kanye shit down hazard and debriyne.

MODRIC isn’t fast. Rakituch is overrated. All the announcers mention is he plays for Barcelona.
The real players to watch on Croatia are Pirsivic and Mandukic.

Bro France is France. Croatians are cheap they will play cheap in a final.

They aren’t mentally strong to win this. Look so fat they can’t best anyone within 120 minutes. They are smoke and mirrors. A few good players but not a complete team.

Friedman drops back deep for France. He’s better than anyone on Croatia.

The 4 top players in this game all play for France.

1-MBAPPE
2- Pogba
3- VARANE
4-greaseman

Bigger stronger taller defenders. Pogna and Kanye shit down hazard and debriyne.

MODRIC isn’t fast. Rakituch is overrated. All the announcers mention is he plays for Barcelona.
The real players to watch on Croatia are Pirsivic and Mandukic.

They aren’t mentally strong to win this. Look so fat they can’t best anyone within 120 minutes. They are smoke and mirrors. A few good players but not a complete team.

They arent mentally strong?

They have the best player on the field, who is probably the best midfielder in the world, who has been the engine of the team thats won 3 straight champions leagues

Reactions: KJ
Croatia has conceded in every game I believe?

France coming off back to back shoutouts vs Uruguay and Belgium the top scoring team in this tourney

Varane and Umtiti are DOMINANT. THEY WIN EVERY BALL IN AIR.

OH AND THEY ALSO SCORED TWO GOALS IN LAST TWO GAMES.

Finals like this are always won before the match.

Croatia is weak mentally. It’s written all over their faces. I can see them now crying consoling each other.

Their nation is not a winning nation. What do they do well? Nothing.
They are runner up material.
Like second grade meat not top grade steak like France

France are rightfully favorites, but you cant say game is won in midfield and argue against croatia

Or say they arent mentally strong, when they have champions league winners, league winners

Who have come up in some of the most clutch moments

They have the best player on the field, who is probably the best midfielder in the world, who has been the engine of the team thats won 3 straight champions leagues

It was all Ronaldo and bale and VARAN AND RANOS at the back. How about Navas and the countless saves he made to win those champions league titles.

Croatia as a nation isnt a winning nation?

Vs the nation that is most known for surrendering snd waving the white flag????????

How was it all those giys, including games where 1 or more of those missed matches, IF YOU SAY THE GAME IS WON IN MIDFIELD

Croatia as a nation isnt a winning nation?

Vs the nation that is most known for surrendering snd waving the white flag????????

But France is bigger and needs the win for the country. They’ve been through a lot. I think Croatia is going to mail this one on Sunday. They made it pretty far and should be happy. They are the type to mail it in and be happy with 2 nd place I think.

Times a million

This isn't debatable

How was it all those giys, including games where 1 or more of those missed matches, IF YOU SAY THE GAME IS WON IN MIDFIELD

None of the past matters. It’s about looking ahead to Sunday. Sunday France will be champions. World Cup is the biggest stage. France performs well in world cups. They have the support the pedigree more fans. More possibility of match fixing.

No one wants Croatia to win in fifa.

They need major teams to win. France fits the bill.

It’s the right story for soccer. And they are the better team. Much better defense and goalie.
Much faster too. Pogba will dominate modric

Kroos and Isco over Modric

Please, I see the world as a point guard so you can't get that one past me. It's not even controversial, it sounds like you're wasted

This is how ppl can’t crush the books.

I’m shocked about any Croatia love. Or respect. They don’t deserve any respect.

Has a team ever made a WORD CUP FINAL WITH THIS DRAW.

BEATING DENMARK IN PENALTIES. 1-1

BEATING RUSSIA IN PENALTIES. 2-2.

Beating ENGLAND in Extra time late.

That’s the worst competition ever!!!

France...

Best Argentina
Uruguay
Belgium.

Fairly good competition.

And didn’t concede in last 2.

This is a mismatch my friends. You will see Sunday or I will ban myself for 24 hours.

You said kroos was shit like 8 days ago

He was crap in tourney. Prob tired. Already won the champs league and World Cup last time.

Wouldn’t you want to go home spend millions on an island somewhere.

Players don’t give a shit about World Cup any more. Ronaldo barely gave 2 shits. Same as Messi. Who cares.

This isnt croatia love

This is anti fake news

All I’m saying is France will cash bro.

It’s cash. And you have to see who the bitch is in a heavyweight fight. France was the bitch in euro.

Now they are ready to attack. Croatia will be the bitch on Sunday. Watch and see.

I don't know what the fuck is going on here

Sammy is going crazy

I just ate Arbys and probably should have been shot

Teeed likes the dog on Sunday

BAR has glitter on his face, done before he worked

VK just asked for nacho cheese on his filet

Where have we gone?

I don't know what the fuck is going on here

Sammy is going crazy

I just ate Arbys and probably should have been shot

Teeed likes the dog on Sunday

BAR has glitter on his face, done before he worked

VK just asked for nacho cheese on his filet

Where have we gone?

Wild Wednesday’s!!!

You almost got in a scrap?

Next time alert me I’ll look up my directory of Phoenix THUGS to help you out bro

In case you guys didn’t notice I played France big.

I do every World Cup and win every time because the favourite wins over and over in the past 3 cups.

France makes it another big team.

Gonna be hard for Croatia to break France down.
Varan is like an eagle soaring in the air with headers clearing the ball out of danger.

And Umtitti is nuts with his wild elbows and kicks. No player can handle him. He’s too crazy with his hyper elbows and kicks.

Pogba gruezman trezeguet lizarazu are ready to win this!! Zidane style!!

Cheap and aren't mentally strong? Hmm, that's quite a comment given that most of their players grew up in a war-torn country that won its independence by holding off an army with a force made up of mostly civilians. It's quite the opposite my friend, they are a very strong, tough and proud people that have over achieved in many things (including sports) given their recent history. Will be tough vs France but if this Croatian team has shown anything, it's toughness. Ajmo Hrvatska!

Our feed talking about ypur guy phil today kj

Just mentioned him as part of the future for the next world cup

Back