• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hulu's CFL 2018

I’m expecting a 28-24 type of game today.

Nichols still starting for Winnie the Peg as far as I’ve heard. Says he’s 100% healthy.

Good time for Nichols to return to play bc. I wonder if Nichols quicker recovery has anything to do with the success streveker was having?

I mean maybe Nichols was thinking shit If streveler plays tonight he might throw for 300 and rush for 300 yards on Bc.

Hence Nichols thinks I must return to action tonight and have a good game myself to crush any possible Dickerson printers controversies.

Good time for Nichols to return to play bc. I wonder if Nichols quicker recovery has anything to do with the success streveker was having?

I mean maybe Nichols was thinking shit If streveler plays tonight he might throw for 300 and rush for 300 yards on Bc.

Hence Nichols thinks I must return to action tonight and have a good game myself to crush any possible Dickerson printers controversies.

I’d imagine every QB feels some heat when the backup is performing well. Same thing in BC last year. Jennings rushed back because Lulay was playing lights out. His first game back was a disaster. Throwing wild all over the place.

I’d imagine every QB feels some heat when the backup is performing well. Same thing in BC last year. Jennings rushed back because Lulay was playing lights out. His first game back was a disaster. Throwing wild all over the place.

I went to a practice 3 years ago when JEFF TEDFORD was the coach of BC and Jennings was coming off his outstanding rookie season--

At the end of the practice I witnessed Jennings launching long passes and trying to hit the fence in the back of the practice facility. He must have thrown the ball at least 65 yards. He kept doing it to show off- It really made me question him as a QB-
It was such amateur hour antics the way a amateur would try and show off. A real solid QB doesn't go around like a drunk weekend warrior trying to show how far he can throw--

Sure you have a good long arm- But you can't complete passes in the games--

It just shows that JENNINGS may just be a long ball thrower with little head for the game- His long ball throwing was indicative of a GUY who just knows how to launch it. Even in his rookie season a lot of his performance was based on extremely long and deep passes--
Teams adjusted to Jennings deep ball and he was pretty much finished as a CFL QB--

This is good--

Hulu can be our scout at the TICAT games--

Norwester can be our scout at the BC lions game

Sammy can be our scout at the Ottawa Redblack games--

We will have the inside edge as we are LIKE A MULTINATIONAL company, we have Regional offices everywhere LOL

I still think lulay is a top 4 qb when healthy

I think Lulay is really overrated personally.

When he was effective HE was young and FAST-

like 27-28-- Now he's too old guys-- He has no elusiveness--

Play his guys tight man to man, He has no touch ability on passes--

Having said that he probably is in the top 4 Qbs after Reilly Mitchell Harris, Nicholls, masoli then LULAY- He would be the 6th best but I believe if he regained his form he could possibly move up to #4--

But honestly its not fair to him-- IN the WALLY REGIME no QB has had any success lately-- All the QBS careers have been destroyed by Wally--

Buck Pierce was destroyed and crushed after WALLY demanded he become a pocket passer and didn't let BUCK BE BUCK-- Then Buck got injured

Lulay-- Same thing- we won in 2011 when they moved the pocket and allowed LULay to be an athlete-- Then he predictably got injured-- Shoulder from hits

Jennings-- Same thing-- WaS ELUSIVE AWESOME RIGHT AWAY- Wally steps in demands he becomes a pocket passer-- Injured him as well- Never the same again--

See a pattern here? Its all WALLY and his guy DAN DORAZIO WHO CANNOT COACH THE OFFENSIVE LINE--

THEY hired KHARI jones lol who runs the same bs offence over and over-- no short passes, all long intermediate-- with no offensive line?
They have never adjusted from this formula for the past 5-7 seasons

Ya i said 4 just because its a bit of a low for depth right now

After reilly, bo i think its a big drop to harris, than nichols and lulay i think are similar, masoli not consistent enough

Thats why jennings gets so many people excited because he can have game, or even a half

Where he looks incredible

But that is exactly it, wally hasnt given these guys the proper tools to succeed, weve had good receivers, but the line was shit for 5 years, and the OCs kept getting worse, i like jarious and hope he can change that trend

View attachment 33176

Look at this Sammy. BC Lions 1962 and coach is wearing a headset!!

Classic!! 1962 coach has a headset.

2018- no headset coach Wally.

Im sorry bc is a team basically being run by 2 coordinators. I really think Wally brings absolutely not even 0.000000000001 % of value to the team.

Last year vs Sask on the road he tried to do a pregame speech and the team ignored him and he walked out.

Wally is a fear guy. Coaches out of fear and runs an old school culture of fear based football.

I really believe he has no business coaching this season. I just don’t think he is capable to coach anymore. The league is smarter now.

If you are going to hire an older coach hollow Hamilton’s lead. They hired June Jones jerry goanville guys that understand football.

Not Wally I know nothing about X’s and o’s Of football

This year Bc will play Calgary and I believe cgy will beat them in one game by 40 points. Mark that one down !!

Franklin has seen limited action and has shown a lot of promise but this is his first start in some time and he has limited weapons in Toronto. his 12:1 TD/INT ratio makes me think he is not inclined to force things and will happily throw the ball away if he doesn’t see a play. I think he starts fairly conservative.

Trestman has basically said all week theres no difference in the qb battle

He said he basically flipped a coin

To me if im franklin, im then scared to make a mistake, so i expect like you say, no forcing anything, take what he can get, plenty of 2 and outs over any balls that could get picked off

I’m surprised that total has gone up. Can now have a 28.5 at low vig.

I know a couple of touts are on the over but I’m just not seeing it.

Love the play. Was angling That as well and now have the perfect score for it. Went 2u on Eskies and 1u o15.5 TT 2H...BOL my friend

Yeah that TT over looks like a winner too. I wish I had a book that offered that for 2H

Results after Week 4

Sides 5-4 +0.745*
Totals 9-0 +7.50*
2H plays 4-1 +1.965*
Teaser/Parlay 1-0 +0.50*

Overall 19-5 +10.71*

6-2 and just over 2 units profit this week.

Next week is tough. I may end up sitting it out.

Results after Week 4

Sides 5-4 +0.745*
Totals 9-0 +7.50*
2H plays 4-1 +1.965*
Teaser/Parlay 1-0 +0.50*

Overall 19-5 +10.71*

6-2 and just over 2 units profit this week.

Next week is tough. I may end up sitting it out.

My goodness.

1* TOR / EDM under 54 -113

I made this game 51 last week and it surprised me and went up. I made it 52 this week and once again don’t see the reason it’s so high. Doubt it goes higher though and is showing signs of dropping so I’m getting the 54 now.

1* TOR / EDM under 54 -113

I made this game 51 last week and it surprised me and went up. I made it 52 this week and once again don’t see the reason it’s so high. Doubt it goes higher though and is showing signs of dropping so I’m getting the 54 now.

Yes Edmonton looks like they are higher scoring o my because they played Wally and bc.

Toronto has players on defense and a coach who wears a headset and looks at film. So they should be ok.

Yes Edmonton looks like they are higher scoring o my because they played Wally and bc.

Toronto has players on defense and a coach who wears a headset and looks at film. So they should be ok.

For all Edmonton’s weapons at an and receiver, they still have a very suspect offensive line which limits what they can do.

Defensively, last week I saw signs that both these teams are starting to put it together.

Yes are we going to rock the in game this week?

I have my Buddha statues ready. I bought 4 of them to line them up in a defensive line formation and place them right in front of the tv to bull rush the tv on important defensive downs for us.

I’ll be there.

So where do we think the line opens in BC? Lulay says he’s 95% ready with leaves Wally in a real bind.

-Start Jennings and face more heat when he flops
-start Lulay and risk a career ending injury if he’s not ready
-start Fajardo and admit you are playing for next year

Methinks Jennings gets the start. I don’t know if Wally would start Lulay unless he is 100% and taking first team reps in practice. And it’s not like Wally has to fear getting fired so the worst that can happen with JJ is another uncomfortable presser.

Jennings +4.5
Lulay +2
Total should be in the 53-54 range

I got 55 under bro.

Rogers out is huge. He is a difference maker and bo go to receiver.

This should be defensive. Running short Passes

Ottawa at home is hyper.

Remember Noel Thorpe is good. He has Ottawa playing really good. Should be fgoal attempts as well. Teams know each other helping the defenses.

I’ve seen really low scoring games in Ottawa at times. Like 17-12 style. Let’s geT an old school defensive match!

Hulu Jennings is complete rubbish on the road.

At home he is better almost serviceable. Sometimes even good.

Because he’s mentally weak he can’t handle a road crowd. He seems to make more plays at home. The whole team plays better defense at home. On road they can’t tackle or cover. Home they are overalll a better team.

Eric Rogers out on Thursday. That won’t help the stamps offence although it won’t hurt it much either.

Marken Michel back in the lineup to replace Rodgers. He’s a good receiver in his own right but it’s a step down.

Cordero Law back in the lineup after missing a game which adds depth in the DL

Hulu Jennings is complete rubbish on the road.

At home he is better almost serviceable. Sometimes even good.

Because he’s mentally weak he can’t handle a road crowd. He seems to make more plays at home. The whole team plays better defense at home. On road they can’t tackle or cover. Home they are overalll a better team.

I think you’re right. Also dome QBs always play better at home and worse outdoors in my estimation. (See Brees, Drew or Manning, Peyton)

Loving it Hulu.

Have to pick up family from
Airport otherwise I would be there at the stadium!!

It’s a nice play to catch a game. Nice pubs and cool atmosphere they built — really nice scenery around stadium.

It gets loud also. At stadium. Let’s go.

The Foam roller defensive MVP and the
Pj mask cruiser are ready

Loving it Hulu.

Have to pick up family from
Airport otherwise I would be there at the stadium!!

It’s a nice play to catch a game. Nice pubs and cool atmosphere they built — really nice scenery around stadium.

It gets loud also. At stadium. Let’s go.

The Foam roller defensive MVP and the
Pj mask cruiser are ready

I haven’t been since they refurb’d it but it looks nice on TV.
Are you a north sider or a south sider?

That foam roller is an iron man. Hasn’t missed a game in years!

I haven’t been since they refurb’d it but it looks nice on TV.
Are you a north sider or a south sider?

That foam roller is an iron man. Hasn’t missed a game in years!

I used to be a south sider. Now I’m split between both.

Whatever the scalper has available I will buy.

But if I go I must sit at midfield lower or it’s better to watch it on tv I feel.

Isn't waiting this long going to make Jennings even more shaky and lacking confidence? Shows that he wants Lulay. This is absurd. Wally style.

Local sports radio encouraging fans to come out and see if team has heart in person. 2 tix for 40 bucks.

You should go!

Isn't waiting this long going to make Jennings even more shaky and lacking confidence? Shows that he wants Lulay. This is absurd. Wally style.

Local sports radio encouraging fans to come out and see if team has heart in person. 2 tix for 40 bucks.

Ya i cant see how he could have gome with JJ after waiting, id even have him 3rd string tonight, say you want him to see the game from another angle, try and rebuild confidence, then when lulay inevitably gets injured, see if jenning learned anything

1040 is basically a state run lions station at this point, they lost canucks games so lions their only live games

I cant stand it, the afternoon guys worship the ground wally walks on, the biggest homer on the planet the moj, thinks they turn around the season, but hes the biggest athlete worshipper on the planet, always talks how how hes buddies with milan lucic

Ya i cant see how he could have gome with JJ after waiting, id even have him 3rd string tonight, say you want him to see the game from another angle, try and rebuild confidence, then when lulay inevitably gets injured, see if jenning learned anything

1040 is basically a state run lions station at this point, they lost canucks games so lions their only live games

I cant stand it, the afternoon guys worship the ground wally walks on, the biggest homer on the planet the moj, thinks they turn around the season, but hes the biggest athlete worshipper on the planet, always talks how how hes buddies with milan lucic

1st lesson of successful sports betting IMO is turn off the talking heads. Talking heads are paid to talk and fill time and be mildly more informed than the boobs that make up 99.9% of their audience. Nothing more.

0.5* WPG / BC over 54 -120

EVery book had 54 or 55 on this game. Couldn't find a 54.5 so had to eat some juice. Thoughts in the in-game

Upping this to full unit now that Fenner is out and the blue balls have to do more reshuffling on defence.

Complete net as follows...

0.5/0.5* WPG / BC over 54/55 -120/+102

Results after Week 5

Sides 6-4 +1.745*
Totals 11-1 +9.40*
2H plays 4-1 +1.965*
Teaser/Parlay 1-0 +0.50*

Overall 22-6 +13.61*

3-1 and picked up 2.9 units. Apologies to Sammy for falling short of his 90% win rate expectation. I'll try harder next week.

Back