• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

BAW Nation World Cup Selections ...

LIVE Russia/Spain O3 -115. 1.15-1.00 units
Hoping Spain gets it done in extra time. For the future... I liked how Spain was starting to attack when I played this but they started fucking around after that . Russia offense is null and void.

Yep you've painted my three

Lost one, and in serious danger of losing another here right now.

Very tough.

Definitely done betting 90 minute sides. Too tough now without needing/wanting to score till kicks.

Lost one, and in serious danger of losing another here right now.

Very tough.

Definitely done betting 90 minute sides. Too tough now without needing/wanting to score till kicks.
Are u talking in your sleep? Will have 3/8 of the field come midweek

Are u talking in your sleep? Will have 3/8 of the field come midweek

Lost Spain

Croatia is looking at a 50/50 shot in kicks unless they try in extra time.

That leaves 2 futures on the table, perhaps.

Wait u have Belgium, Croatia and Brits no?
Correct.

Also had Spain

Spain, lost.

Croatia is basically in a 55/45 kinda situation now.

The other two obv in good spots but today is showing that anyone can win or be in position at any point.

That is all.

That will conclude my World Cup for this year other than possible hedges. Otherwise I'm basically covered and can enjoy the action from afar. The one good game the last two days I missed completely of course lol... So let's see if we can get one of these in...bol to all...learned a lot these past 17 days.

Well, we're most definitely cooking with some fire now. Wednesday obviously a freeroll. Tuesday is the scary part. Waffle Nation might have shot their load vs Brazil. We'll see. Should be a good one

I actually have croatia to win 6 units but will not post that obviously so I am pretty happy to be in this position.

Came out of retirement and took over in ET today +150 for half a unit so that was nice to get a lil mojo going.

Should be a fun weekend, prolly play 3rd place game as well.

step one: cap a capper

step two: retire

step three: live vicariously through kj

step four: crawl back to retirement

I was gonna ride or collide with Team Destiny today but internet mush is on CRO so I took a slice off to ensure at least small profit. Still make a bit more on CRO though.

Back