• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

5-3 4.90? Canadian Football League

thanks fellas.

WPG/HAM Under 58.5

I think we get a skewed number here for a few reasons. I watched last week as Winnipeg did whatever they wanted against Montreal and I admit that I like their receiving group, and that Streveler's legs add a dynamic to the Bombers offence (c not s). But the reality is that a good portion of the bombers success last week was their opponent and not them. Montreal stuggled to move the ball at all which put the bombers in great positions throughout the game and eventually, it appeared to me, the montreal defence just gave up. In addition, the bombers are not running anything especially new but they had guys running free in that game uncovered. Montreal simply was out of of position all game. So which Streveler do I expect ... the one who could just toss it out there to uncovered guys and was able to stay in rhythm because the Al's offence couldn't stay on the field? or the Streveler who threw for 178 yards and had a couple picks in the first game? In addition, I think Bombers made hay with Streveler's legs some the first two weeks but Hamilton should be more prepared. Now the flip side of the offence benefiting from a shitty Al's effort is that the defence benefited from playing an inept offence. They gave up over 400 yards passing to the Esks in week one in occassional weather and with delays. But even there, 101 yards came on one play for edmonton. I think the Bombers (I want to call them the jets every time) defence is fairly solid. Also, between the pts scored due to mtl suckage and the 101 yard play and similarly sized FG return for a TD against Edm, I think the final scores of their games are inflated. And Winnipegs second down conversion rate is just not sustainable. Neither team rates to run with overwhelming success. Much like Streveler, Masoli has overachieved in my estimation. Hamilton is the perfect kind of team for CFL high total unders. Middle of the pack type of team offensively and defensively (this year expectation for me). I think we see something like a 28-24 type game. Number is inflated.

Been going back and forth on the second game as to whether to back the under or lay off. I will look at it some more after work. Probably the game I studied the most but some conflicting items. Probably should just lay off and bet halftime after I see what is going on.

Took the 1H under in Hamilton but thinking of adding on FG also. In addition to your other points, it is hot as fuck here today which can slow down the game a bit.

Well, I said it would be awhile before I backed Montreal. I guess I lied.

Montreal 10.5 0.55 to win 0.5
Montreal/Sasky Over 45.5 0.55 to win 0.5

Saw some places with 11 but which I can't get, so probably should have waited.

Gun to my head, those would be my plays too. But I can't do it. I'm waiting to see what value I can find for the 2H.

Best of luck and nice hits last night. I really should have played Edmonton 2H.

Good call on Montreal. I shouldve seen it.

Another good week. Lets keep it rolling

Back