• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

today

Shuma is doing his best to communicate, why are you acting a fuck?

Im using my little Russian knowledge to try to make his life easier so that he doesn‘t have to translate. We are both writing in the other‘s native language.
I don‘t care if you have a problem with something I do, i‘ve noticed repeatedly that you call me out exactly for what your favorite guys do.
In my mind there are two KJ‘s. Good-mood KJ who I can talk with about anything and enjoy some wit and insight from and Evil KJ who bickers about every little shit and tries to be belligerent (what you call „playing ball“)
@B.A.R. has two sides as well but he always has more humor at least even if I find his humor rather distasteful sometimes

Leo = Lev ?
yes,
he wrote a Caucasian captive
I live in the North Caucasus
27f79c9c680f.jpg

Back