• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Players Leaving/Returning/Transferring /Coaching Changes Thread

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
DSjRWevW4AEuB7O.jpg

What is going on in Baton Rouge? This Matt Canada thing is so so fucking weird. O isn't calling the shots it seems....puppet status.

How are things in AA BAR? Tough loss......he gonna get heat? Ever ?

Heat sure, from fans.. Overall though he's just getting the team built from that mess that was left from previous regimes.

DickRod completely outperformed my expectations by a mile this season and gets canned now???? Wtf?

Obv some scandal

LSU is so dumb......the buyout for Orgeron

They gonna lose BOTH the highest paid co ordinations

I thought hiring Orgeron in the first place was among the dumbest hires in years but giving him a huge buyout when there isn't a chance in hell that anyone else would want him was criminal.

I cant believe Darnold declared already. No way he's as NFL-ready as Rosen. We saw when they played each other how Rosen was way better at going through his progressions

Holy Shit

Looks like LSU countered and is keeping him

I'm seeing 2.7 thrown around

The SEC.....gotta love it lol

I wouldn't be surprised if Alabama has a new coordinator on both sides of the ball in the next few weeks

Darnold is smart for leaving. If he goes back to school and stinks it up again like he did this year he'll lose his nutso top-10 grade. Take the money and be set for life.

What will this do the recruiting trail. Looks like Jimbo will be eating a lot of gumbo over the next couple months.
Houston and East Texas.....shit, TX in general got a WHOLE lot tougher for LSU after Herman....

Now with Jimbo.........much much tougher

SOURCE: #MichiganState Co-DC Harlon Barnett will become the new defensive coordinator at #FSU. Big hire for Taggart. Barnett is highly thought of by the players there and by his staff. Very impressive dude.

SOURCE: #MichiganState Co-DC Harlon Barnett will become the new defensive coordinator at #FSU. Big hire for Taggart. Barnett is highly thought of by the players there and by his staff. Very impressive dude.
Also pulled in UM O-Line coach Frey.

Looks like Brian McClendon is going to get the OC job for SC. Would have like to see an outside hire to avoid another Lorenzo Ward scenario but I would say no matter who he is working for BMac is on a higher career trajectory than Ward. Heard in Florida Lane Kiffin met with Muschamp to give his advise on the OC situation. I figured that meant he was personally handing in his recommendation for Kendall Briles. I would have liked Briles personally. I am not one to jump to conclusion from a bowl game performance and I do not think BMac did anything revolutionary, rather just got the ball to the good players which highlights how bad Roper was doing. I will say the look of SC going up tempo was very exciting and I think the type of game they need to be playing so if BMac can keep that up then I think things will be in a decent spot.

For Alabama

Leaving: Minkah Fitzpatrick, Ronnie Harrison, Calvin Ridley, Bo Scarborough, Da Ron Payne

Staying: Damien Harris, Isaiah Buggs

Derrick Ansley (DBs) is leaving to coach for the Raiders. Obviously Pruitt (DC) is the new Tenn coach.

Mekhi Brown, who had his name called for the first time all season because of a personal foul then fighting on the sideline, is not expected to return. Not because of his actions in the game, but lack of playing time. I'm sure there will be others, but they are unlikely to be big news because they haven't played much or at all. Not sure what will happen with Jalen Hurts, but I don't expect anything to happen there at least until after spring practice

Orgeron just dug his own grave.....

So O replaced the offensive coordinator with the guy that offensive coordinator replaced. Got it.

Unless your name is Bill Snyder, I don't ever remember replacing the guy who immediately followed you has ever worked.

Shea Patterson from Old Miss to Michigan.

Eason from Georgia to Washington (called Notre Dame to see if they would give him a scholarship and they turned him down..

Eason will have to sit out a year, but there is a chance Patterson might get a ruling he could play next year. Seniors from Old Miss can transfer and play immediately because of the probation, but no ruling on underclassmen like Patterson.

Mongers and Brewers888 are both right. Mike Stoops should be replaced, but Riley lost his nerve in the second half. Georgia became more aggressive in the second half and Riley responded by becoming more conservative.

And the pressure got to him when he decided to kick that FG on 4th and 1 in the first OT. That was the first time in the entire game when he could have won the game without having to put his defense out there again against the Georgia offense. He even called timeout to make sure he thought it through and still made the wrong decision. I know the Georgia D was playing lights out the second half, but with one yard to go and the best QB in the country, plus you can avoid having to rely on your defense, you don't settle for a FG.

Clemson DT Christian Wilkins announced today that he will return for his senior season. DE's Clelin Ferrell and Austin Bryant made a similar announcement earlier this week, as did LT Mitch Hyatt and LB Kendall Joseph.

Clemson will return all four starters on the DL.

On offense, Clemson loses four starters: two receivers (Cain and McCloud) and both guards (Hearn and Crowder).

On defense, Clemson loses 3.5: LB Dorian O'Daniel, CB's Carter and Edmond (part-time starter), and FS Van Smith.

I believe Van Jefferson got declared eligible for Florida so that should tell ya that Shea will as well.

It should be cleared up in next 15-30 days.

Clemson DT Christian Wilkins announced today that he will return for his senior season. DE's Clelin Ferrell and Austin Bryant made a similar announcement earlier this week, as did LT Mitch Hyatt and LB Kendall Joseph.

Clemson will return all four starters on the DL.

On offense, Clemson loses four starters: two receivers (Cain and McCloud) and both guards (Hearn and Crowder).

On defense, Clemson loses 3.5: LB Dorian O'Daniel, CB's Carter and Edmond (part-time starter), and FS Van Smith.

I read all that earlier today... amazing...

Back