• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

What did we learn -- Week 10?

When I see a funny looking line (Atlanta -3 pre-suspension) I should not take the "gift".

Square plays have been hitting of late.

Perhaps. But somehow, some way they've got to generate a pass rush. Any kind of pass rush.

Someone, not Osweiler, can stand around all day in the pocket and still pick that secondary apart.

The Giants are absolutely going all out to finish 1-15 and land either Darnold or Rosen. I wanted the Jets to do this but once again they are being upstaged by the other team in New York.

I like that my little team of non-stars continues to fly under the radar. Hopefully it stays that way...

Skins made plays to keep it close yesterday based on the final score, but that game was close to getting out of hand in a hurry and Vikes didn't even have their best player playing (see avatar for darkhorse NFC defensive POY). Frustrating that we gave up 30 points to Captain Kirk, but Vikes got stops at important parts of the game when they needed them. We were scoring TD's when they were kicking FG's. Big test over the next couple weeks (home against Rams and at Lions on Thanksgiving). They need to split these at worst. Rams game actually looks like the tougher of the two but Lions always seem to give us fits.

it's time to pin a name tag on John Fox and send him south to spend the rest of his days watching dog racing at the track

Brown coaches need a clue and clock management 101 class and how to screw up 1st and goal and come away with o points running that play just b4 the half with no timeouts
but Browns doing Brown things so no shocker there

wow coaching esp situationally is BAD around the league...

but eh PATS are wikkid good!

Since Week 7...

Faves 43-9 SU (30-18-4 ATS)

Faves in primetime (SNF and MNF) are 7-0 SU (6-0-1 ATS)

Cream is rising.

The 4th qtr of jax/lac was some if the worst coaching and playing I have ever seen. There were literally 10 insanely dumb moves in that qtr. Might as well fire the clown masquerading as charger coach. Jax is full of immature players and bortles is terrible, seriously it was as ridiculous as denver ST and their clueless coaching staff

The 4th qtr of jax/lac was some if the worst coaching and playing I have ever seen. There were literally 10 insanely dumb moves in that qtr. Might as well fire the clown masquerading as charger coach. Jax is full of immature players and bortles is terrible, seriously it was as ridiculous as denver ST and their clueless coaching staff
Some of those taunting penalties Jax got were ridiculous. I cringed. And 3 straight runs by the Chargers, and not letting Rivers throw to try and get the first on third down, WTF. You deserve to lose. Dumb ass coach.

Homiage to the military was overkill. I have been watching the NFL for 20+ years and don’t recall the effort that was put into a Veteran’s Day like this year. Of course ESPN followed suit. What a whore of a network.

I learned the Saints with with that defense are legit. They can score already with Brees, but yesterday they did that out of a dome and on the road.

The Saints ran the ball 24 straight times yesterday
Hasn't been done since 1989
Crazy, and I don't wanna blame AP but NO was forcing him in. Kamara and Ingram are just fine

Kamara is like the most perfect fit for this offense I've seen.
Sproles but younger...Pierre Thomas but more talented (for his Saints stretch, Sproles....no dis)

Want to know the real difference?!
Marathon Lattimore. This dude is fucking SICK
Dude has totally changed the defense....AJ and Teo were nice additions and so was Oakafor..DT 1st rounder ballin now and Cam Jordan as always bringing it

But Lattimore has the Utah kid balling and Kenny V and Bush and Vonn B, Crawley

I've never seen a more NFL ready CB this early in a long long time

Jay Cutler is the worst

He just slam interviews

Talented but has he ever cared you think? Even in younger days....I feel like he was just so talented that he just saw a nice paycheck

Like a few of my friends that weee meatheads but wanted to be ortho surgeons

Just to get money and pussy lol....seriously. School just came easy and saw paycheck

Some of those taunting penalties Jax got were ridiculous. I cringed. And 3 straight runs by the Chargers, and not letting Rivers throw to try and get the first on third down, WTF. You deserve to lose. Dumb ass coach.
And the Chargers still made the stupidest taunting play even though it wasn't called on the interception with ~1:30 to play. The DB had at least 10 and probably 20 or more yards if he ran with the pick instead of holding the ball out and hahaing until he skipped laterally OOB. Fair chance that yardage keeps Jax out of range even after the 3 run plays.

Its not exactly surprising that the Chargers are poorly coached when they hired a running backs coach off of Rex Ryans staff.

The long and short of it...

Fuck the Browns and Broncos and I will not touch them. I vow not to bet the Browns for two full years after the last 1+ seasons of getting absolutely boned by them.

Props to my dude P-Unit... But Case is going to screw you when it comes down to it. Enjoy the ride. I'm doing the same, eagerly awaiting the annual first weekend exit.

That San Fran is going to be good sooner rather than later.

How does ST Coordinator Olivo for the Broncos have a job today and public support of his coach.

I'm a hater I guess... But who have the Pats beaten since the great defensive awakening of 2017. 4 of the teams are the Bucs, Jets, Broncos and Chargers. The 5th was a Falcons team who shat their pants before the game even started and offered some of the worst playcalling in a year of terrible playcalling. With that saidddd, the rest of the league isn't that great. And they will probably win again after Pitt and KC cannibalize each other and Blake Bortles goes to Foxboro in the divisional round (as an aside, if you are on twitter follow @BlakeBortlesFacts and @CaptAndrewLuck for some awesome stuff)

I have nothing but respect for the Armed Forces, those who serve and those who have served, which include immediate family of mine. I do have an issue with paid and forced patriotism. All of this shit is bought and paid for by the Department of Defense essentially as pro military propaganda. That's not an opinion, that's just the deal. I have a problem with that. Those who disagree, I respect your viewpoint also.

Baring an injury to Brady, Pats will repeat

Think it pretty much a given they repeat as afc champion but think it more a indictment on lack of quality teams in afc than their greatness. Honestly don't think they would make it out of NFC with a lot more complete teams. Obviously they only have to beat the one NFC team that makes it but not sure I'm ready to say they do that.

Bills are done. Saints one one possession ran about 9 times in a row at 10 yards a pop......and one time the Saint runner fell down about 4 yards past line of scrimmage right up the middle.....had time to get up before anybody touched him and gain another 6 yards....lol

Bills are done. Saints one one possession ran about 9 times in a row at 10 yards a pop......and one time the Saint runner fell down about 4 yards past line of scrimmage right up the middle.....had time to get up before anybody touched him and gain another 6 yards....lol

Think saints actually ran 23 times in a row at one point! Lol

Clearly bills looking to future they been trading guys off since training camp and havnt stopped since. Trading darious away pretty much killed the run defense.

The long and short of it...

Fuck the Browns and Broncos and I will not touch them. I vow not to bet the Browns for two full years after the last 1+ seasons of getting absolutely boned by them.

Props to my dude P-Unit... But Case is going to screw you when it comes down to it. Enjoy the ride. I'm doing the same, eagerly awaiting the annual first weekend exit.

That San Fran is going to be good sooner rather than later.

How does ST Coordinator Olivo for the Broncos have a job today and public support of his coach.

I'm a hater I guess... But who have the Pats beaten since the great defensive awakening of 2017. 4 of the teams are the Bucs, Jets, Broncos and Chargers. The 5th was a Falcons team who shat their pants before the game even started and offered some of the worst playcalling in a year of terrible playcalling. With that saidddd, the rest of the league isn't that great. And they will probably win again after Pitt and KC cannibalize each other and Blake Bortles goes to Foxboro in the divisional round (as an aside, if you are on twitter follow @BlakeBortlesFacts and @CaptAndrewLuck for some awesome stuff)

I have nothing but respect for the Armed Forces, those who serve and those who have served, which include immediate family of mine. I do have an issue with paid and forced patriotism. All of this shit is bought and paid for by the Department of Defense essentially as pro military propaganda. That's not an opinion, that's just the deal. I have a problem with that. Those who disagree, I respect your viewpoint also.
League thinks they can just go super patriotic and all will be forgotten. Getting crushed financially. In that sense, CK had a huge impact.....he cost the league millions upon millions. Unfortunately for the league, short of an apology, a lot of us won't be back and we certainly see through their desperation.

Back