• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Roy Halladay -- R.I.P.

Roy Halladay, a two-time Cy Young Award-winning pitcher who retired from baseball nearly four years ago, has died in a plane crash in the Gulf of Mexico off Florida. He was 40.

The Pasco County Sheriff's Department confirmed that a small single-engine aircraft piloted by Halladay was reported down in the Gulf of Mexico earlier Tuesday afternoon.

He just bought that plane. He didn't have it but 3 weeks. It was one of those proto types with the prop on top, 2 seater.

I was at the playoff no hitter with my pop...texted him as soon as I heard and his response was pitcher of the greatest performance we ever saw.....great memory and great pitcher

Why people continue to fly on those shitty puddle jumpers, especially when they're not being flown by a professional pilot, is beyond me
RIP....awful news

I have to agree with Galt.....maybe because I hate to fly and it doesn't intrigue me at all

I get some folks love it and are amazed by it, but man.....

Any news on what happened/how etc?

RIP....awful news

I have to agree with Galt.....maybe because I hate to fly and it doesn't intrigue me at all

I get some folks love it and are amazed by it, but man.....

Any news on what happened/how etc?

If I had to guess, he ran into some complication, and being an inexperienced pilot didn't know how to handle it, lost control, crashes, and no chance of living through a crash in a little plane like that.

Looked like he was fuckin around and might have been trying to make a much failed water landing on that thing...2nd chances don't come often in aircraft

This Boston radio host guy Michael Felger is pretty fucked up talking about Halladay like that after he died. What a dick.

This Boston radio host guy Michael Felger is pretty fucked up talking about Halladay like that after he died. What a dick.
Yea I heard clip of the segment. Of course it was a mistake but to keep it going that way seemed a bit over the top.

NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. — An autopsy report says retired star pitcher Roy Halladay had evidence of amphetamine, morphine and an insomnia drug in his system when he died in a small plane crash in Florida last year.

saw that but wasn't even gonna bring it up because it said trace amounts, but drugs kill

Back