• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Johnny Football

This might be the nail in the coffin for him playing next year. I can't see any teams picking him up in the off season.

It also might cost the Browns a draft pick if the NFL sez they fucked with an injury report. One last poop on the rug on the way out the door from the Lone Star Lush.

It's difficult to imagine it having gone worse. The first game he started and won (Titans) cost them the first pick.

Kind of sounds like his goose is cooking. Slow cooking, Texas-style. The criminal investigation of that latest thing has reportedly been reopened after the affidavit, and if that bimbo isn't lying, and if she is injured as she claims ... I'm no lawyer, but I'd bet handcuffs aren't too far away. Followed of course by making bail, a plea deal, a suspended sentence, and more public partying. I'll leave out death to keep Lar in his cage.

It also might cost the Browns a draft pick if the NFL sez they fucked with an injury report.

Only the Browns, man. Only the Browns could pull of something this fucking dumb.

Also, fuck this guy. I didn't like the draft pick and hoped I was wrong but at this point it's not even about that. He's obviously got an issue with putting his hands on women, at that point you've lost me for good. He can go sell cars for the rest of his life for all I care. Fuck him.

It's good to see Joe Public back in action, but at what point did he stop censoring himself? My word, that sort of language would make a sailor blush, sir. I sorta miss the *s

Hahahaha. There was a whole post on it, Rex. I'm pretty sure it was around an election. I'd like to blame it on Red or VK or Killa, but I'm pretty sure it was the GOP that pissed me off just enough.

Congrats on the Donks, are we going to make some money on Euro this summer?

The answer I'm looking for here is, "Absolutely," just in case you're wondering.

=)

But Lar says he's just sowing his oats? What's the big deal?

I'm pretty sure what would qualify as "sewing his oats" for a CTGer would get you arrested in like a dozen states in the union.

But Lar says he's just sowing his oats? What's the big deal?

That's not even what I said the last time we discussed this. Someone said he had "serious mental issues" and I simply said that he's doing what most kids his age do, or have done. The fact that he is (or was) an NFL QB just put a microscope on him doing what he's doing.

I may even agree that he is just "sowing his oats" if you'd like, and it may very well cost him his future as an NFL QB, but that doesn't change the fact that it's likely he doesn't actually have "serious mental issues" and is simply a kid being a kid. Yes, again, I realize he probably shouldn't still be doing what he's doing, and it may cost him millions of dollars and an NFL job...but when dudes just start popping off like they're certified psychologists, it makes me laugh.

So yes, he is throwing away lots of money and opportunity to go out and party and act like a douchebag, but at the end of the day, that's all he's doing. He's not some sociopath, he's not going to be dead within a year, he doesn't have serious mental issues...he's just a young douchebag punk.

I admit your bet that he is not dead by his next birthday looks pretty healthy.

did y'all see this?

Manziel in hit and run; picked up by Gordon

9271.jpg

TMZ reports free agent Johnny Manziel was the passenger in a car used in a hit-and-run in Hollywood on Saturday, and he was picked up after the incident by suspended Browns WR Josh Gordon.

The driver is believed to be Manziel's pal Ryan Silverstein, a member of rapper Drake's crew. The vehicle hit a light pole and fled the scene. Manziel was picked up from the crash by Gordon. TMZ reports Manziel has been interviewed by police, but accused of no wrongdoing. Silverstein is reportedly being investigated for a misdemeanor. Neither Manziel nor Gordon appears to be in any trouble here, but at very least it's confirmation of their association during an apparent Spring of Fun out west. We have to admit -- we're kinda jealous.

did y'all see this?

9271.jpg

TMZ reports free agent Johnny Manziel was the passenger in a car used in a hit-and-run in Hollywood on Saturday, and he was picked up after the incident by suspended Browns WR Josh Gordon.

The driver is believed to be Manziel's pal Ryan Silverstein, a member of rapper Drake's crew. The vehicle hit a light pole and fled the scene. Manziel was picked up from the crash by Gordon. TMZ reports Manziel has been interviewed by police, but accused of no wrongdoing. Silverstein is reportedly being investigated for a misdemeanor. Neither Manziel nor Gordon appears to be in any trouble here, but at very least it's confirmation of their association during an apparent Spring of Fun out west. We have to admit -- we're kinda jealous.

Yep, lol. Dude can't get out of his own way.

did y'all see this?

9271.jpg

Saw that on the local news. (Cleveland news still reports on Manziel's night life.) It's really just those guys having some more harmless fun as far as I can tell.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...iends-reportedly-trashed-rented-house-in-l-a/

Manziel and friends reportedly trashed rented house in L.A.

Johnny Manziel may never make it back to the NFL, but he has made it to Page Six.
Emily Smith of the New York Post reports at the tabloid’s notorious celebrity rumor destination that Manziel rented a house in L.A. last week, and that Manziel “and his group” allegedly “left the house strewn with booze and drugs, broke an expensive glass table and a bathroom door, and left wine stains and cigarette burns on carpets.”
Real estate broker Nicholas Goodwin has demanded $32,000 from Manziel for damages inflicted on the $4.5 million house.
“They were supposed to check out at noon. Manziel was passed out,” Goodwin told Page Six. “There was cocaine all over the kitchen table, and mushrooms were still out on the table in front of him. There was booze everywhere . . . broken glasses over the floor and a champagne glass in a tree. If they don’t respond to our demand for compensation, we will sue.”
A demand letter already has been sent by Goodwin’s lawyer to Manziel’s representatives, and images of the house obtained by Page Six “show lines of suspicious white powder on a table, and an opened bag of what is claimed to be magic mushrooms.”
Agent Drew Rosenhaus recently told SiriusXM NFL Radio that Manziel has left L.A. and returned to Texas. Rosenhaus has commenced the process of firing Manziel as a client, in the hopes that Manziel will take steps to turn his life around.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...iends-reportedly-trashed-rented-house-in-l-a/

Manziel and friends reportedly trashed rented house in L.A.

Johnny Manziel may never make it back to the NFL, but he has made it to Page Six.
Emily Smith of the New York Post reports at the tabloid’s notorious celebrity rumor destination that Manziel rented a house in L.A. last week, and that Manziel “and his group” allegedly “left the house strewn with booze and drugs, broke an expensive glass table and a bathroom door, and left wine stains and cigarette burns on carpets.”
Real estate broker Nicholas Goodwin has demanded $32,000 from Manziel for damages inflicted on the $4.5 million house.
“They were supposed to check out at noon. Manziel was passed out,” Goodwin told Page Six. “There was cocaine all over the kitchen table, and mushrooms were still out on the table in front of him. There was booze everywhere . . . broken glasses over the floor and a champagne glass in a tree. If they don’t respond to our demand for compensation, we will sue.”
A demand letter already has been sent by Goodwin’s lawyer to Manziel’s representatives, and images of the house obtained by Page Six “show lines of suspicious white powder on a table, and an opened bag of what is claimed to be magic mushrooms.”
Agent Drew Rosenhaus recently told SiriusXM NFL Radio that Manziel has left L.A. and returned to Texas. Rosenhaus has commenced the process of firing Manziel as a client, in the hopes that Manziel will take steps to turn his life around.
I want to see these pics showing the coke, shrooms, and everything else. This dude is a train wreck. He may never play another down in the NFL.

The pics are online. Wouldn't say the house was trashed. Just didn't clean up. Looked like a couple of lines and a half bag left of shrooms. NBD

Wanted to see the champagne glass in the tree

Just looks like they had a good time, and no pics of the carpet that was allegedly destroyed? Seen rooms in Vegas look a ton worse come checkout

lol that house hardly looks trashed. Hire a cleaning crew for $200

Wanted to see the champagne glass in the tree

Just looks like they had a good time, and no pics of the carpet that was allegedly destroyed? Seen rooms in Vegas look a ton worse come checkout

Seen worse than that in our baseball house, or the hockey house in college every single weekend for 3 years.

went to do some research on a coke and shrooms combo, and a quick google search finds a forum that has a thread dedicated to this combo

I wonder how much that realtor sold those pics to the NYP for? 30K?. The realtor made a killing off renting to Johnny

He's not in college, that's your sowing oats. He's Kato Kaelin.

Right, I get that. That's literally what I've been saying the entire time...he's not doing anything crazy other than doing things college kids do and he's no longer in college. He's immature and should have grown up, especially since he was an NFL QB. He doesn't have "serious mental issues," he's not on the road to death in a year or two. The over reaction is simply due to his stature as an NFL player and the fact he's in the spotlight.

I know it's a small blip on the Manziel scandal scale, which updates daily, but leaving a posh rental property looking like Led Zeppelin just bunked up there is a dick move. On top of all his other issues, guy's a dick.

My wife and I were kicking around renting the house out for a week during the RNC (lots of people are doing this for big bucks), but I fear the Manziel element. Plus, not sure what to do with the dog, and pretty sure republicans don't water tomatoes.

I'm thinking about seeing if Trump would like to stay. His hair is a lot like my Golden Retriever's so the shedding won't be an issue.

I know it's a small blip on the Manziel scandal scale, which updates daily, but leaving a posh rental property looking like Led Zeppelin just bunked up there is a dick move. On top of all his other issues, guy's a dick.

Next up, Johnny goes tranny.
George Clooney has a dinner for him and Caitlin and Hillary love his stilettos.
He dominates the lingerie league.

Back